1. Read the story about Maria, Sachie, Toshie and Ana and write sentences about them using comparatives and superlatives.
2. Read the story Buying a pet. Write superlative sentences about the animals from the story and answer this question: what animal do you think is the best pet? Why?
3. Read and complete the dialogue, using the missing adjectives in the box beside.
1. Watch the video about SIDNEY and VALENCIA and write a comparison between the two cities. (compare climate, cost of living, etc)
2. Watch the story “keeping up with the Joneses” and write the comparative and superlative sentences appearing there.
3. Choose ONE of these topics and write a comparison about it. Use pictures to illustrate the comparison
1. Listen to the conversation about “studying in China and the U.S.” and write comparisons about it.
2. Listen to “Eli talking about her life in Japan” and compare life in China and England using comparatives and superlatives and answer the questions
3. Listen to the video and answer the questions
1. Make an oral presentation about COLOMBIA and ECUADOR based on the information about “Jose’s talking about Ecuador”. Use comparative and superlative adjectives.
2. Work in pairs and choose three different dishes or types of food, then note their qualities such as color, taste and texture. Discuss these qualities with each other and decide which product, dish or food is the best in each area. Use comparative and superlative adjectives to make comparisons between them.
Follow this model